Welcome to Clarington Baseball Association (CBA) home of the Clarington Orioles
You are currently viewing Rainout update – July 20, 2021

Rainout update – July 20, 2021

CBA Families:  Due to the inclement weather and severe thunderstorms in the area, and due to field conditions, CBA GAMES AND PRACTICES FOR today, Tuesday July 20th, 2021, ARE CANCELLED.

Check your schedules for any updates moving forward.

We may see further closures given the weather forecast for this week.  Please continue to check here.

To get updates from the Municipality of Clarington directly to your email inbox click here to sign up and check off ‘Parks and Field Closures.’

We try to give players, coaches, umpires and families as much notice as possible.

The town typically updates diamond closures before 4 p.m. daily.

After 4 p.m. the CBA will try to make a call on rainouts by 5 p.m.

After 5 p.m. if you haven’t heard from the CBA, rainouts will be called by coaches and umpires at the diamond.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.