11U Select Tournament
- No Batting Practice Permitted on the field
- No Infield/ Outfield routines allowed on the infield (keep ground balls outside the foul lines)
- Please leave the bench area immediately at the end of game. Conduct your team meeting outside the field
- NO NEW INNING after 1 hour 45 minutes
- Maximum 4 runs per inning, last inning there is no limit, umpire will announce last inning
- Coin flip determines home team, team that travelled furthest calls the coin flip.
- All other rules are covered under the Baseball Ontario Select Division Sanctioned Tournament Rules
Home Team Responsibilities:
- Keep score on Official Baseball Ontario Score Sheet(PROVIDED PRIOR TO EACH GAME)
- Ensure Convenor receives white copy of score sheet.
Visiting Team Responsibilities:
- Official Pitch Count
- Ensure that both teams agree on counts before leaving the park
Please ensure that you update your Pitch Counts, on the Baseball Ontario Pitch Count App, after each inning and verify with opposition before you leave the park so we don’t run into any issues prior to the start of your next game.
There is NOT to be any alcohol at the park at any time. If anyone is caught they will be asked to leave the park immediately. Anyone that refuses to leave will have their team forfeit the game.