CBA Code of Conduct for Players
- I will participate because I want to, not because my parents or coaches want me to.
- I will play fairly and by the rules and in the spirit of the game and I will respect my opponents and my
- I will control my temper and NEVER argue with an umpire – “mouthing off” and fighting can spoil the
activity for everybody.
- When a call is disputed, I will let the coach handle it.
- I will not use bad language, nor will I harass athletes, coaches, umpires, other spectators, or Club
officials by way of emails, voice messages, text messages (including “tweeting”) and social network
- I will work at achieving my personal best and not to get discouraged if it is not THE best.
- I will do my best to be a true team player by being supportive of my team mates and by not criticizing or
placing blame on others.
- I will remember that winning isn’t everything – that having fun, improving skills, making friends and
doing my best are also important.
- I will acknowledge all good plays/performances – those of my team and my opponents.
- I will remember that coaches and umpires are there to help me.
- I will accept their decisions and show them respect.
- I will respect and comply with the decisions of the Discipline Committee.